Things to do in Philadelphia
Looking for things to do in Philadelphia? Our hotel has easy access to area's attractions, restaurants, and shopping. After exploring many of the area's attractions, stop by our Philadelphia restaurant, Cherry Lounge, and Restaurant, to relax with a Best Brew. Check out our list of the most popular things to do in Philadelphia for during your stay.
Only 11 miles from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), the Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center offers the convenience of easy travel in and out of Philadelphia and is within easy reach of anywhere you need or want to be.
- Academy of Music
- Avenue Of The Arts
- Brandywine Workshop
- Citizens Bank Park
- Clef Club
- Drexel University
- Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Gallery at Market East
- Independence Hall
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- King of Prussia Mall
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Logan Square
- Merriam Theater
- One Liberty Place
- Philadelphia Academy of Fine Arts
- Philadelphia Convention Center
- Philadelphia High School for Creative and Performing Arts
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Prince Music Theater
- Reading Terminal Market
- South Street
- Suzanne Roberts Theatre
- Temple University
- The Liberty Bell
- Thomas Jefferson University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of the Arts
- Wells Fargo Center
- Wilma Theatre
How To Get Here
Arts & Culture
- The Liberty Bell - 0.6 miles
Visit the symbol of American independence and learn how this State House bell was transformed into an iconic symbol.
- Independence Hall - 0.7 miles
Learn more about American history and become part of America's journey in discovering its past at this history center. Entrance to Independence Hall is by tour only. Tickets are required March through December. No tickets are required in January and February.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Do you have an eye for art? Test your skills at one of the largest and most renowned museums in the country. Find beauty and architectural achievements from Asia, Europe, Latin America, and more.
- Avenue of the Arts - 1.2 miles
- Philadelphia Zoo - 2.3 Miles
The Philadelphia Zoo is situated on 42 acres and home to more than 1,300 animals, many of them rare and endangered. Hippos, giraffes, cheetahs, and many more animals make up this popular family destination with over 1.2 million visitors per year.
- Wells Fargo Center - 6.8 miles
The Wells Fargo Center hosts more than 250 events each year, including the Philadelphia Flyers, 76ers, college basketball, ice skating, concerts, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, and more.
- Citizen's Bank Park - 6.8 miles
Catch a game at the home of the Phillies, Philadelphia's major league baseball team.
- Reading Terminal Market - .6 mile
Enjoy a variety of unique dining options at this historic market.
- Philadelphia Convention Center -.6 mile
- King of Prussia Mall - 15.3 miles
This mall has it all. Featuring over 400 designer stores, King of Prussia Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the United States. It is open Monday through Saturday from 10 AM - 9 PM and Sundays from 11 AM - 6 PM.